Tuesday, March 15, 2016

"The way we see the world is how we treat the world." - David Suzuki



A fresh start to my blog! A lot has happened since my 2013 post and I have been thinking about blogging again as there are so much to share about my adventures in exploring...

- sustainability
- education
- positive psychology
- well-being
- Aboriginal culture
- beyond sustainability through permaculture

I feel the need to contribute back and to society; to help spread and educate others with the information that I've been learning and gathering. It has been an absolute blessing to be able to follow my passions even more so this year. Thank you to my family, friends, colleagues, nature and everyone that I have met so far.

I want to share some of my experiences and widen this than just the people I interact with face to face so what better way than return to blogging! There is plenty info out there already but here are some of the things I'll be posting my photos and notes from include:

- Yarringa Woka Yenbena Djitga (Sun Country Aboriginal Feast) Yorta Yorta Nations, Dharnya Centre, Barmah National Park
- Aboriginal Gardens, Monash University - Clayton
- Bush Foods with Karen from Edible Eden Gardens at the Edible Forest Gardens Open Day
- State of the Climate, Dr Karl Braganza, Climate Monitoring Manager, Bureau of Meteorology
- Brene Brown at The School of Life: Rising Strong, Sydney
- Plastic Bag Free Victoria
- For Thought: Hope for the Planet, David Suzuki, Tim Flannery and Naomi Oreske
- Emma Dean and Permie Scott on Zero Waste Cooking and Permaculture
- Quiet, Susan Cain
- The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up, Marie Kondo
- Zero waste journey
- On Consumption, Magnus and Joost, The School of Life
- On Misinformation, Dr Karl, The School of Life
- On (Not) Knowing, Lawrence Leung, The School of Life
- Festival 21

These posts are my recollection and perspective on the events. They might not be perfect but hopefully they highlight some of the amazing things that are happening in our world....

No comments:

Post a Comment